MachineartMoto’s X-Head v3.0 on Yuji-Prince-Shinohara’s HP2 at the Hokkaido 4 day Rally courtesy of Shigeru Sasaki.
The X-Head v3.0 protected Shinohara’s engine and he took 8th place in the twin-engine race and also won class champion.
- X-Heads Work! – Crash Page Testimonials
- X-Head_LC with Crash Bars on 2014~17 GS/A
- X-Head_LC Installation Tips
- 1200 GS/ADV_LC fitment w/ MudSling_LC & Knobbies
- Fitment of Avant_LC with Skid Plates on GS/A_LC
- X-Head cylinder guards, or crash bars, or both?
- X-Head Video Review
- Avant GS_LC – Correct Clamp Installation
- The Avant12GS – doing what it was made to do
- MudSling GS_LC fitment with pannier mounts
- For the 2014 BMW F800GS/ADV
- New Avant GS-LC for BMW’s 2013 R1200GS
- MudSling: Before & After
- New Water-Cooled R1200GS
- 2013 F700GS – MachineartMoto Product Update
- 2013 MudSling R12GS/GSA
- X-Heads and Heat
- Slipscreen for R1200GS/ADV
- MudSling rear fender mounting on the R1200R
- MudSling 12GS & Avant12 Customer Praise