MachineartMoto’s X-Head v3.0 on Yuji-Prince-Shinohara’s HP2 at the Hokkaido 4 day Rally courtesy of Shigeru Sasaki.
The X-Head v3.0 protected Shinohara’s engine and he took 8th place in the twin-engine race and also won class champion.
- X-Head 1200_LC Long Bolt update
- Avant & MudSling GS 1200/1250 Installation Review
- 1200/1250 GS/A_LC Tire Fitment w/ MudSling_LC
- Avant 12GS fender extension fit on 2019+ GSA
- ADVance Guard Fitment to 2019~21 F850/750 GS
- ADVance Guard fitting to 2018 Triumph Tiger 800
- MudSling Fit on R nineT standard model
- X-Head_LC cylinder guard- PROPER Installation
- ADVance Guard Fit to BMW R1200 GS Adventure
- Testimonial: A Genuinely Premium Set of Handguards
- ADVance Guard Fitment Questions
- X-Head_LC with Crash Bars on 2014~18 GS/A
- Machine Art Moto :: X-Head LC
- X-Head_LC cylinder guard installation
- X-Heads Work! – Crash Page Testimonials
- Fitment of Avant_LC with Skid Plates on GS/A_LC
- X-Head cylinder guards, or crash bars, or both?
- X-Head Video Review
- Avant GS_LC – Correct Clamp Installation
- The Avant12GS – doing what it was made to do