MachineartMoto’s X-Head v3.0 on Yuji-Prince-Shinohara’s HP2 at the Hokkaido 4 day Rally courtesy of Shigeru Sasaki.
The X-Head v3.0 protected Shinohara’s engine and he took 8th place in the twin-engine race and also won class champion.
- ADVance Guard Fit to BMW R1200 GS Adventure
- Testimonial: A Genuinely Premium Set of Handguards
- ADVance Guard Fitment Questions
- X-Head_LC with Crash Bars on 2014~18 GS/A
- Machine Art Moto :: X-Head LC
- X-Head_LC cylinder guard installation
- X-Heads Work! – Crash Page Testimonials
- 1200 GS/ADV_LC fitment w/ MudSling_LC & Knobbies
- Fitment of Avant_LC with Skid Plates on GS/A_LC
- X-Head cylinder guards, or crash bars, or both?
- X-Head Video Review
- Avant GS_LC – Correct Clamp Installation
- The Avant12GS – doing what it was made to do
- MudSling GS_LC fitment with pannier mounts
- For the 2014 BMW F800GS/ADV
- New Avant GS-LC for BMW’s 2013 R1200GS
- MudSling: Before & After
- New Water-Cooled R1200GS
- 2013 F700GS – MachineartMoto Product Update
- 2013 MudSling R12GS/GSA